If you have a student in school, there’s probably a good chance they’ve asked for a tablet computer – probably a million times. While some can be pricey, they’re actually a good investment for children and young adults who have a passion for education and learning. To help you get the most for your hard earned money, we have a look at five of the best tablets for students of all ages.
Best Tablet Computers for Students
- Young Students – The Fuhu NABI NABI2-NV7A 7-Inch Tablet is a great choice for toddlers or grade school kids. While it’s very durable and will hold up to everything they put it through, it’s also full featured. One of the best things is that it can evolve to meet their needs as they grow.
- Middle School Students – For middle school students, the Fuhu NABI is still a good choice because it’s durable and will stand up to everything they do to it – in most cases. The fact that it runs the Android operating system means it can easily adapt to a child’s changing needs as they work their way up through the grades.
- High School Students – For older kids who don’t like the basic style of the NABI, the Google Nexus 7 (Second Generation) is a wonderful choice. It runs on the Android operating system and has a lot of features built in. Even better, there are a ton of apps that can make it useful, cool and fun for high school students.
- College Students – College students are going to want a tablet that is easy to type on, meaning they’re going to want a Surface from Microsoft. This full featured tablet is small, has great battery life, and, best of all, it has a keyboard you can attach to take notes during a lecture.
- Students of Life – If you’re a student of life – and you have the money – the new iPad Air is the way to go. This is one of the smallest and lightweight tablets out there, but it still manages to pack a lot of power.
As you can see from the five different tablets for students above, there’s really something for everyone out there these days. All it takes is spending a little time figuring out what you really need – low price, high battery life or a keyboard – and then finding tablet computers that fit your list of needs.
The good news is that so many companies are making tablets these days. At one time Apple was the only game in town, but that has changed dramatically – for the better. Now people have a lot of different choices when it comes to which tablet computer they want.
Adam Prattler once had a car accident injury, but he didn’t let that stop him from working from home. He enjoys writing about technology and a lot of other topics online. Whenever he has spare time, he likes to watch television.